Sunday 13 November 2011

Getting closer to brisStyle!!!

This weekend, I've taken some big steps forward in my quest to join brisStyle. BrisStyle is an Etsy street team that brings together artists, crafters and designers who live in or near Brisbane and love to make handmade items. They hold various markets throughout the year where members fill stalls with their unique handmade goods and I've been looking forward to joining in the fun for a few months now.

In order to join brisStyle, you need to own an Etsy shop. So the first thing I had to do was to get my Etsy shop up and running and list at least ten items for sale. Now that I have my lighthouse, I've been able to get some really good quality photos and I used these to illustrate my items along with little descriptions including sizes. I had no idea how to price my items for this so I guess I'll just have to see how it all goes and adjust pricing as necessary.

But I'm excited to be able to show you my Etsy!! And I've now inquired about joining brisStyle - yay!

The other thing I decided to do was to give Inishkea its own Facebook page. That way, any friends or fans that want updates on new items, sales or where Inishkea items will be sold can 'like' the page and get my news feed. Hopefully this will make it easier for me to keep my friends and customers updated! You can check out the FB page here.

And now that all that is done, I can finally sit down to my clay table and do the really fun stuff :P


No comments:

Post a Comment