Saturday 2 July 2011

Adventure #4: The Buzz

I'm talking this week about the buzz. You know the one, nothing can beat that feeling you get when you walk out of the house wearing one of your own creations. You exude confidence because you know you're unique, inwardly and outwardly.

This morning, I made these earrings using my own polymer clay beads (I call these my passionfruit beads, the pattern was a complete accident but I reckon it resembles passionfruit!), golden seed beads, some copper wire and gold-plated ear wires (Image 1). I wore them to work and I felt great all day...yep, I felt the buzz!

Image 1: Passionfruit copper wire earrings

Image 2: Kaleidoscope bead earrings
 I made this second pair (Image 2) earlier in the week. It feels pretty nice for a measly ol' scientist to be getting about in these totally unique accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment